About Golden Gate Estates:
Golden Gate Estates is located in the eastern portion of Naples. The Estates offers single family homes and lots with acreage ranging from 1.14 acres to 5 acres. Although technically the estates encompasses an area well west of 951 (Collier Blvd) most locals consider east of 951 the beginning of the Estates.
Golden Gate Estates is now one of the fastest growing areas of Naples. There are several gated communities on the edges of the Estates but generally the homes are not part of any association. You can have horses on the properties and many people have extra buildings for storage, workshops or guest houses on their property.
Much of the land was purchased and subdivided back in the 1960’s and 1970’s. Golden Gate Estates was once part of a 140 square mile tract and was drained and paved with roadways.
Picayune Strand State Forest and Belle Meade offer plenty of recreational activities for area residents all within a short distance away. For equestrians, the Belle Meade Horse trail offers a scenic route through natural preserves. If jogging, walking or biking is your passion, the Sabal Palm Hiking Trail is a short distance away. All of this is at your doorstep, and a with short drive west, you’ll be at some of the world’s most exquisite beaches in Naples. In addition, there are plenty of schools, golf courses, shopping and dining nearby for your enjoyment.
1 Click Golden Gate Estates Home Searches
Search Golden Gate Estates by Price
- Golden Gate Estates Homes under 100k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 100k – 200k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 200k – 300k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 300k – 400k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 400k – 500k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 500k – 600k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 600k – 700k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 700k – 800k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 800k – 900k
- Golden Gate Estates Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Golden Gate Estates Homes over 1 Million
Featured Homes for Sale